-
July 12th, 2003, 07:55 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey is anyone working on a new webpage becasue i have alot of time on my hands right now and would like to maybe work on a new webpage for Team sol or somthing just tp keep me going and somthing to do.
-
July 14th, 2003, 06:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hey Rob,
I talked to Geo and i will be giving this website a new facelift. Im about halfway done with the main pages, the only thing left to do is to get the member pages all aligned and the past meets pages as well. Im also redesigning the guestbook and the messageboard because truthfully host board is a piece of crap and very difficult for non-techies to use. I might have some work for you if you want ot help me.
-t-
-
July 14th, 2003, 08:54 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Hey, I was just wondering what you intend to do regarding the message board. Are you creating your own hosted board? Are you making it more simple, like the darkSol bbs? What do you feel could be done to make this board more user friendly? I personally find it fairly easy to use, since it's UBB based, like many, many other message boards I've seen. I'd like to get more Oregonians using this board, so anything that might make it easier to use, I'd very much like to hear.
-
July 14th, 2003, 10:10 PM
#4
Inactive Member
First off, i have gotten many complaints from user who could not log onto this message board because host board requires you change certain settings in EI in order for cookies to work. This has been the source of many login problems and the fact that you have to login is just another nuisance. I most likely will make it like the darksol board where you can just reply without having to login. That way anyone will be able to post without going through the hassle of registering with hostboard and then messing with ie and then be able to post something. Three steps versus one, i think it will be more user friendly.
-t-
-
July 21st, 2003, 06:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Ok im quasi done with the new website...well not really but i got a good foundation for the main pages. the last 2 links do not work yet because i havnt decided how i want to implement those. most if not all the links do not work either because i am waiting for the webhost to grant me access to the files.
Anyways keep in mind that this is just a start and the links will be changed eventually...i just wanted to get something up to show how it will look. this is just the banana and the icecream for the banana split...the extras and toppings will be added later.
-
July 22nd, 2003, 07:17 AM
#6
Inactive Member
How do we go about getting our member's page updated?
-
July 22nd, 2003, 03:55 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Sorry,
I have been oput looking for a job so i have not looked on here in a week or better. I would not mind seeing what you guys got going for a new page. I know a few really joob message boards. It all depends on who is hosting this site and what there server is running so you can run your own message boards
-
July 22nd, 2003, 05:06 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Just let me know what you want to update and send me any new pictures you want me to add...again the email is [email protected]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks